Published on Fridays, our newsflash reports on the Secretariat’s activities during the week, focusing on policy updates, conferences, press releases and UEAPME meetings and linking to this website or external sources for more information.
We believe that regularly updating all stakeholders on our views and activities allows us to give a better picture of the European craft and SME world that UEAPME represents. We trust you will find it of use, and we encourage you to further distribute our newsflash among your colleagues or direct them to this page for sign-up.
The ten most recent issues of the weekly newsflash (in reverse chronological order) are also available in RSS format.
Warning: strstr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /sydesy/www/ueapme.com/ecrire/inc/texte.php on line 408
Latest issue: Issue 381, 7 April 2017
In this issue:
- SMEs support ‘Make Work Pay’ to boost employment
- ECOFIS starts the debate on Future of EU and SME policy
- H2020: SMEs react positively, but improvements possible
- Insurance and SMEs: what is on offer and what is needed
- SMEs reject general reverse charge mechanism for VAT
- Stakeholders discuss company law, digitalisation and SMEs
- Data protection: timely information needed
Issue 380, 31 March 2017 (PDF - 269.3 kb)
Issue 379, 24 March 2017 (PDF - 255.4 kb)
Issue 378, 17 March 2017 (PDF - 257.1 kb)
Issue 377, 10 March 2017 (PDF - 297.8 kb)
Issue 376, 3 March 2017 (PDF - 373.8 kb)
Issue 375, 24 February 2017 (PDF - 367.9 kb)
Issue 374, 17 February 2017 (PDF - 256.9 kb)
Issue 373, 10 February 2017 (PDF - 291 kb)
Issue 372, 3 February 2017 (PDF - 258.6 kb)
Issue 371, 27 January 2017 (PDF - 263 kb)